The World’s Thinnest INVERTED ROOF Insulation SYSTEM
PROTHERM QUANTUM® VIP SYSTEM JUST GOT THINNER
Market-leading Vacuum Insulated Panel (VIP) for inverted roof applications, ProTherm Quantum®, now has a robotically applied synthetic coating that significantly improves puncture resistance and thermal performance. With a BBA Certified ‘Design’ (corrected) lambda value lowered from 0.008 to 0.007 W/mK, ProTherm Quantum® PLUS+ can dramatically reduce the thickness of a finished inverted roof or roof terrace.
ProTherm Quantum® PLUS+ provides the thinnest inverted roof insulation solution available, helping achieve the thermal requirements of Building Regulations Part L, the access requirements of Building Regulations Part M, the demands of NHBC Chapter 7.1 and the Broof(t4)* fire requirements of Building Regulations Part B.
*subject to surface finish.
what are the benefits?
- Solves most height restrictions
- Up to 5 x better thermal performance
- 90+% recyclable
- 0.007 WmK thermal conductivity
- UK manufactured
- BBA Certified
where is it best used?
- Roofs and roof terraces
- Enclosed balconies over heated space
- Insulated walkways in an inverted roof construction
- Green and blue roofs built over heated spaces
WHAT can it help to deliver?
- Thermal requirements of
Building Regulations Part L
- Access requirements of
Building Regulations Part M
- The demands of NHBC Chapter 7.1
- Broof(t4)* fire requirements of
Building Regulations Part B.
*Subject to surface finish